We are committed to ensuring equal opportunities within our company and fostering an inclusive working environment. Our ambition is built around 3 key pillars, accompanied by a cross-functional cultural transformation:
- Elevate youth: elevate the career of young talent coming from challenging environments.
- Embrace people with special needs: create a safe and inclusive work environment for people with disabilities.
- Empower our Crocod’elles to get to the top: promote gender equality at the top levels of the organization.
Our cultural transformation objectives
of our employees trained in unconscious bias by the end of 2025
of recruitment teams trained in inclusive recruitment in pilot countries by the end of 2025
trained in management of employees with disabilities by the end of 2025
The Committed Crocodiles community, made up of volunteer employees, aims to make equal opportunities a reality outside of our company. It promotes the professional integration of young people coming from challenging environments or people with disabilities through 4 programs:
- Self-confidence: professional and personal development.
- Manufacturing qualifications: trainings in manufacturing and logistics areas.
- Retail qualifications: mix of practical and theoretical trainings in retail.
- Starting up: support in business creation.
people supported thanks to
Committed Crocodiles by 2025